Build your vacation home on this gorgeous 1-acre piece of land in Bee County, Texas. Located just 2.7 miles northeast of Skidmore offering easy access to shops, stores, restaurants, gas stations, and more. US – 181 runs just a few miles west allowing easy access to the city.
Combine great living with lots of adventures, and plenty to see in Bee County. Enjoy Camping, Hiking, Fishing, or just relax in the beautiful parks. Aransas river is just a few minutes walk to relish those summer days. Visit the Historic McClanahan House Museum to go back in time and relive the history of Beeville town.
This lot is perfect for you. We can offer owner financing with $7500 down. We priced it to sell fast so call us now to learn more about the offer!
- APN: 93247
- Size: 1.00 AC
- Legal Description: RIVERA-HOLDEN TR 44 1.00 AC
- GPS: 28.270392, -97.653430
- State: Texas
- County: Bee County
- Property Taxes: $137.33
- Water: Well can be drilled
- Sewer/ Septic: Septic can be installed
Electricity: Electricity is available at the street.
- Zoning: Unzoned
- Terrain: Flat
- property buildable: YES
- What can be built on the property: Single family or manufactured homes
- Time limit to build: No limit
- Mobile homes allowed on property: Yes
- Flood Zone: No
Address: County Road 603
Size: 1 Acres
GPS Coordinates to center of property: 28.270392, -97.653430