We’re offering this property below tax assessed value. Peaceful country escape on this 4.04-acre property in Bee County, Texas. This land is just 4.6 miles southeast of Skidmore where you can find everyday essential stores, restaurants, gas stations, and more. Easy Access to the property with well-connected roads and streets as US 181 runs just a few miles west.
Combine great living with lots of adventures, and plenty to see in Bee County. Enjoy Camping, Hiking, Fishing, or just relax in the beautiful parks. Aransas river is just a few minutes walk to relish those summer days. Visit the Historic McClanahan House Museum to go back in time and relive the history of Beeville. `
This lot is perfect for you. We priced it to sell fast so call us now to learn more about the offer!
- APN: 90628
- Size: 4.04 AC
- Legal Description: GADDIS-COLE-RIVERA TR 48D 4.04 AC FKA:52700-00000-48040-000000
- GPS: 28.218422, -97.635550
- State: Texas
- County: Bee County
- Water: Well can be drilled
- Property Taxes: $554.78
- Sewer/ Septic: Septic can be installed
Electricity: Electricity is available at the street.
- Property buildable: YES
- What can be built on the property: Single family
- Time limit to build: No limit
- RV’s allowed on the property: Yes
- Mobile homes allowed on property: Yes
- Flood Zone: No
Address: County Road 618
Size: 4.04 Acres
GPS Coordinates to center of property: 28.218422, -97.635550