Purchase with Owner Financing
- Make your down payment via our secure online checkout. (To save convenience fee, ask for other options to pay including Venmo, Zelle, or direct deposit at Wells Fargo and Bank of America.
- Your initial low cost document fee will cover all closing costs even at the end of term .
- An email will be sent to you, with an invitation to digitally sign a land contract. At this point we encourage you to visit and utilize the property per the agreement terms.
- After your initial monthly payment, we can set you up on automatic payments.
- When payments are complete, we will record your ownership via a Special Warranty deed in the county where the property is location.
- Once all payments have been made, we will send you an e-recorded special warranty deed within 30 days.
Purchase With Cash
Make an offer and an email invitation will be sent to you to digitally sign the purchase agreement. Then, to close on your purchase:
Option 1: You can elect to use a title company for which you will be responsible for all closing costs and title insurance.
Option 2: You can elect to make full payment our completely secure checkout for a low document fee. We complete a special warranty deed then e-record it with the county that the property is located in. You will receive confirmation and copy of the recorded document as soon as it’s received back to our office.